Friday, June 26, 2015

Derrick Rexford Kpogeh on Curate Tamale

Derrick Rexford Kpogeh on Curate Tamale (Fourth Edition)

Curate Tamale

19th June, 2015
Experiencing the Northern Region of Ghana through individual stories.

Derrick
Derrick is an author and a teacher at Business College International in Tamale.

My name is Derrick Rexford Kpogeh. Today, you'll see Tamale through my eyes. Hope you have fantastic time. #CurateTamale

That's my kid brother. I was born and raised in Tamale. By birth, I am a Voltarian but I'm a Dagomba boy by bond. #CurateTamale



I teach literature and English language at Business College Int.

Derrick with his students


I believe in creativity. I believe in design. Tamale is a fertile ground to grow our talents.

My Fridays are frequently hectic. It's easy to get around because Tamale doesn't have heavy traffic!



I have published four story books. My aim at the moment is to see people unearth thier talents. Thus, I created a group of creative thinkers. #CurateTamale

A storybook co-authored by Derrick


I was in a meeting. Let's go see my favourite places. #CurateTamale

At Sagnarigu. I love places of this nature. Away from people, noise and any form of perturbation.



I've sold over 8,000 books since I started publishing my works. I've visited almost every school in Tamale. #ilovetoread #CurateTamale

A storybook by Derrick


Today, the sun is blistering hot. Ideas seem to vapourize into thin air. #CurateTamale

Met @SParinjani at Gumani. like always,dude had a book on him like. #CurateTamale

Derrick with his friend Sadick


We run a creative company called H.o.T Whisper. #CurateTamale

Works asociated with the creative company H.o.T Whisper


Donating blood. I'm a super hero, all I need yet is a cape #CurateTamale

Derrick donating blood


H.o.T Whisper is a multi faceted company. It's a home for all creative people. With @yakoto_DHorible

Listening to the inharmonious blend of chirping crickets and croaking frogs. Just parked my bike @ Kakpagyilli. Home sweet home

My life resonates in perhaps the boring crevice of inspiration and aloneness. #CurateTamale

It’s been wonderful sharing my day with you. Join us next Friday for another edition. I’m Derrick Rexford Kpogeh #CurateTamale



4 comments:

  1. I have been privileged to read your works and they are simply, amazing. Keep it up and with a little more effort I know you would go places. Godspeed... Looking out for your next piece...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated. :)

      Delete