Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Eid-ul Fitr Edition: Adnan Abdulai



Adnan Abdulai on Curate Tamale

Seventh Edition

Curate Tamale 18th July,2015.

Experiencing the Northern Region of Ghana through individual stories.



Adnan


My name is Adnan, Abdulai. I'm a banker, with Tizaa Rural Bank, Gushegu. I'm a resident of Tamale, and so, commute between my base (place of work), and home.


Greetings from Tamale, Northern Region. This is yet, another edition of #CurateTamale and, I'm your curator for today. #CurateTamale

Today is Eid Fitr. We just finished with Eid prayers. #CurateTamale

Just after Eid prayers, with the guys. Trust you me, it's a helluva fun. #CurateTamale

Adnan and friends after the Eid prayer.

                                         

The multitudes of Muslims at the Tamale Jubilee Park, where Eid prayers are usually observed. #CurateTamale



Chief Imam and his entourage leaving the prayer grounds. #EidFitr #CurateTamale

Tamale is arguably, the best place to celebrate Eid. The love, and excitement is indescribable. The day looks promising. #CurateTamale


Indeed, home is where the heart is. #TamaleGhana is a nice place to be. It's almost time for Dhur. #EidFitr #CurateTamale


Still, it's #EidFitr, with my sis. #CurateTamale


Adnan and sister

I will be attending an Eid party at a friend's place after Dhur prayer. #Curator



Awesome display of our identity, even on Eid days. #CurateTamale

Beautiful cultural display

Eid mini party underway at my friend's residence. #CurateTamale

Adnan chilling with friends


Lots to eat

And drink


There was law enforcement to make sure everything went smoothly.

An officer of the law


My name is Abdulai Adnan. My handle is @Add_None I must admit, it's been a great time curating. Tamale, indeed, is a nice place to be. Cheers!

You can curate too @Tamale_Ghana Just email us at tamalenorthernregion@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment